Consider yourself told. What a twonk.
- Your business card is crap
- How to use Twitter for marketing and PR
- Memo to old farts: stop trying to be trendy
- We made you
- The daftest Facebook spam I’ve received so far…
- Politics? Viral? Europe? Are you mad?
- Life imitates art
- Statistics are the bread of life
- Hard to believe that evidence is not enough
I’m Victor Houghton, a, er... something or other in one of the UK’s largest advertising agencies. My job title has a comma in it, which is embarrassing. I’m the chief finder-things-outer with a splash of trends who is lucky to work with all the major functions of the agency, even though I am most closely associated with strategic planning. Everything in this blog has most probably been stolen from other, infinitely more talented people, although the opinions are most definitely my own and not those of the agency.